STEWARTSTOWN, Pennsylvania., July 20, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Richmond American Homes of Maryland, Inc., a subsidiary of MDC Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is pleased to announce the grand opening of two model homes inspired by Mayberry at Stewartstown (RichmondAmerican.com/Mayberry) in York County.
The ranch-style Alexandrite and Decker models come fully furnished and feature 9 ‘ceilings on the main floor, stainless steel appliances and quartz kitchen counters. In addition, the remarkable new district offers the Nobles and Arlington plans â single storey homes with the open layout and many design options sought after by today’s buyers.
Model house visits
Potential buyers and agents in the area are encouraged to pass Mayberry at Stewartstownbetween 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Saturday, July 24 and Sunday July 25, to explore the brand new models and learn more about other floor plans available in the community.
- New single-family homes from the top $ 300
- Four ranch-style floor plans, including some from the much sought-after Seasons â¢ collection
- 2 to 5 bedrooms, approx. 1,530 to 3,870 ftÂ²
- 9 ‘ceilings on the main floor, granite kitchen counters, quartz bathroom counters, stainless steel appliances and more included
- Quick move to Baltimore, Towson and Cockeysville by I-83
- Immediate proximity to Gettysburg, Harrisburg and Lancaster
- Easy access to shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation, including the Susquehanna River, the Hopewell area recreation complex, and several golf courses
- Cul-de-sac houses available
Those who choose to build a new home from scratch in this community will have the opportunity to work with professional design consultants to select colors, textures, finishes and accessories for their new living spaces – a free service!
Mayberry at Stewartstown is located at 20 Patterson Drive in Stewartstown. Call 717.746.2001 or visit RichmondAmerican.com for more information. Check out health and safety updates at RichmondAmerican.com/COVID-19.
About MDC Holdings, Inc.
Operating as Richmond American Homes, MDC’s homebuilding subsidiaries have built more than 210,000 homes since 1977. Among the nation’s largest homebuilders, MDC’s subsidiaries operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Maryland, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia and Washington. Mortgages, insurance and title services are offered by the following MDC subsidiaries, respectively: HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company. MDC Holdings, Inc. is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol âMDCâ. For more information, visit MDCHoldings.com.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/richmond-american-debuts-new-model-homes-in-york-county-301337950.html
SOURCE MDC Holdings, Inc.